I’ve always been frustrated with how little of a selection of templates there are for Real Estate Single-Listing websites. Literally one-page templates. In the past I’ve used jQuery mobile with split-view to create a website for a single listing website. Well yesterday, my frustration once again hit and I thought, “screw it, I’ll just learn *all* the frameworks and make my own boilerplate repository.” WTF was I thinking. Sometimes I really wonder about myself. So I’m giving myself 6 hours to “learn” a framework & create a simple template for a single real estate listing website. I guess the real reason I’m doing this is to stay on-top o what is coming out these days and to expand my knowledge of HTML5 frameworks & CSS. Maybe I’ll learn something (like maybe not doing these damn challenges…) The final templates will likely be Single-Listing Real Estate templates, but may on occasion include other themes.
- Framework must be HTML5 ready
- Template/Boilerplate created must be responsive
- Templates would be created using built in CSS & UI elements. (no extra graphics, other than actual images)
- I’ve got 6 hours to figure this shit out.
- Templates/Boilerplates will be released to the public under CC Attribution license.
Frameworks to go through (so far…)
Gumby 2.5Done – Click here to see.
- Microjs: Tiny JS Framework
LessFrameless FormeeNo longer available?
- 960 GS
- Golden Grid System
- Twitter Bootstrap
- 52 Framework
- Metro UI CSS
- Lime JS
- Foundation – Zurb
- Cascade Framework
- Lemon JS
- HTML Kickstart
- jQuery Mobile
- Montage HTML5
- HTML5 Boilerplate (not really a framework…)
- Ivory Framework
- Joshfire framework (probably won’t do this one)
- Responsive Aeon
Are there any other frameworks you’d recommend I add to my list?