This is a ongoing list of 100 goals that I started several years ago. Some of the items have links that link to – post or websites relating to my work or completion.
Graduate from College(2009) Own my own business(2004) Shoot (video) a wedding.(2005) Shoot a documentary. (2005)
- Shoot (photo) a wedding.
- Climb Mt. Everest/ Mt. Fuji
Complete a Half-Marathon(2008)
- Complete 5 Half-Marathons
- Complete a Marathon
- Create a website that averages 10,000+ unique visitors a month.
- Have a national newspaper highlight something I directly took part in or interviewed by reporter of article. (2010)
- Go to Film School
- Become a Cinematographer
- Drop my weight to 250 lbs.
- Drop my weight to 220 lbs
- Create 25 Webpages.
- Develop a fully working website for DiscoverVictoriaTexas.com
- Redesign TheiPhoneAppblog.com as TiPAB.com
- Shoot (video) a Real Estate video
Work on the set of a reality TV Show as a Production Asst.(2010)
- Work on the set of a TV Show as a Production Asst. or Grip. (2010)
- Work on the set of a Movie as a Production Asst. or Grip.
- Work on the set of an currently broadcasting TV Show as a Productions Asst or Grip.
Work on the set of a high-end TV commercial as a Production Asst.(2010)
- Work on the set of an indie movie as a D.P.
Professionally shoot (video) a firework show(2010)
- Help develop an iPhone or iPad app.
Travel to Alaska(2007) Travel to another country(2008)
- Live in another country for more than 9 months.
- Visit Argentina again.
- Shoot a commercial video in another country. (2009)
- Directly help 500 users with their computers within a year’s time.
- Go to Pastry School
- Open up a pastry shop
- Buy a house
- Ride a train from the seat of the diesel engine car.
- Take a helicopter ride
- Shoot Video from a helicopter.
- Determine where socks go after they go into the laundry basket.
- Hike up a volcano
- Visit the islands of Tokelau
…100. Change the World